CNN is in crisis mode as critics from all sides stack up against the “news” network over its handling of the scandals surrounding disgraced soon-to-be former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo (D).
The failing cable network refused to discipline its Prime Time host Chris Cuomo for his “inappropriate” side gig advising his brother, Gov. Cuomo (D-NY).
The CNN host has been drawn into the center of the scandal after it emerged he advised his brother on how to deflect sexual misconduct allegations and smear his accusers.
CNN also almost completely avoided reporting on any scandals involving the Democrat governor, including his role in the mass nursing home deaths, while, at the same time, giving round-the-clock coverage attacking Republican governors.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA