Josh Sigurdson with Tim Picciott on World Alternative Media
Josh Sigurdson talks with Tim Picciott, The Liberty Advisor about the imminent collapse of the housing market alongside the global economy as eviction moratoriums are extended according to Kudlow.
28 million homeowners and renters (9 out of 100 Americans) were set to go homeless this week as moratoriums expired due to the massive shutdowns enforced unto the populace. The extension pushes off the inevitable a little bit longer but certainly only makes the long term problem worse.
With the Federal Reserve printing vast amounts of currency into the artificial stock market and the majority of people deferring on their mortgages, this is leading to an unprecedented strain on the already bubbled housing market (depending on the locale) which could easily buckle under the weight.
In this video we talk about the effects this will have on the housing market, homeowners, renters and the stock market as well as the absurdity of this central planning we’re currently witnessing.
Stay tuned as we continue to cover this issue closely!
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis