Esper told reporters on Wednesday that out of 11,900 American soldiers to be moved from Germany, around 6,400 will return to the US, and 5,600 will be redeployed to other NATO countries.
The troops staying in Europe will be moved to Italy and Belgium, US Air Force General Tod Wolters, commander of the US European Command, said.
In addition, the Pentagon will also move its headquarters from Germany’s Stuttgart to Belgium, Esper said.
A fighter squadron and elements of a fighter wing will be repositioned to Italy, moving them closer to the Black Sea region, and [making them] better capable of conducting dynamic force employments and rotational deployments to NATO’s southeastern flank.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices