AFAYETTE, Colo — A month 1/2 since her first time contracting the novel coronavirus, a woman in Lafayette found out she tested positive for COVID-19 — again.
Michelle Hart first developed COVID-19 symptoms at the end of April. Doctors administered a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PRC) test — commonly performed with a nasal swab for coronavirus. On May 2, Hart’s results returned positive.
Canadian woman says she’s tested positive for coronavirus 8 times: ‘COVID-19 has taken a lot out of me’
A Canadian woman who contracted the coronavirus in March has tested positive for the illness for an eighth time.
Tracy Schofield from Cambridge, Ontario, came down with COVID-19 symptoms including fever, chills and shortness of breath March 30 and tested positive for the first time March 31, according to CTV News. Since then, she has taken eight more tests, including one that inexplicably came back negative.
'Am I going to have it forever?': Cambridge, Ont. woman tests positive for COVID-19 eight times in 50 days t.co/4oHd8rpVFY pic.twitter.com/TdMfbxF1eD
— CTV Montreal (@CTVMontreal) May 20, 2020
Texas woman tests positive for coronavirus for second time
A woman in Texas recently took to social media, sharing her tearful journey after she says she contracted COVID-19 twice.
Meredith McKee urged her Facebook followers to take the disease seriously, and uploaded pictures from her hospital bed at Texas Health Presbyterian in Dallas, swathed in a face mask and gown.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis