A wide-ranging abortion restriction bill, once believed to be scrapped for the year, will now become law in Tennessee.
It passed the Senate 23-5 just after 12:30 a.m. Friday on a party-line vote.
In addition to banning abortions after the point a fetal heartbeat can be detected, which is as early as six weeks, the legislation also prohibits the procedure:
If the doctor knows that the woman is seeking an abortion because of the child’s sex or race.
If the doctor knows the woman is seeking an abortion due to to a diagnosis of Down syndrome.
For juveniles in custody of the Department of Children’s Services, including removing the current option to petition a judge for permission.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- China Now has More Fortune 500 Companies Than Any Other Country
- Alex Jones Gets Off Easy From Sandy Hook Trial
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Alex Jones’ Crucifixion is Not About Sandy Hook
- The FED Hiking Interest Rates Into Oblivion Will Have No Effect on Inflation
- More people are working than at any point in American history, and it’s the result of my economic plan to build the economy from the bottom up and middle out.