13-year-old Maddie de Garay volunteered for the Pfizer vaccine clinical trials. According to her parents, she volunteered to help, but did not expect that she would suffer significant Pfizer vaccine-related injuries.
Maddie’s mother wants to warn other parents that the COVID vaccine is not safe.
But Comcast pulled the mother’s ad telling Maddie’s story.
Comcast is complicit in the deadly conspiracy.
Maddie's mom wants to warn other parents that the C-19 Vac was not safe for her daughter in the Pfizer trial. They hid this from us.
Comcast pulled the ad at the last minute. See the ad. Hear more of Maddie's story. Pray for Maddie. Spread the word.
— Covid Memo (@CovidMemo) October 24, 2021
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.