A man on house arrest in Italy asked to be imprisoned so that he could get away from his wife..
“I can’t stand it anymore,” the man said, according to Italian newspaper Il Messagero. “The jail is better.”
“He lived at home with his wife and family. It wasn’t going well anymore,” Ferrante said. “He said, ‘Listen, my domestic life has become hell, I can’t do it anymore, I want to go to jail.'”
The man was arrested and taken to prison after he violated his house arrest by asking to be jailed, Il Messagero reported.
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer