The decades-long “Cold War” (1947-1989) between the United States and the Soviet Union was so named because the two global powers never came to direct blows. Yet, the war was not without its victims. In fact, millions of Cubans, Koreans and Vietnamese suffered under Communist tyranny. In this video, Renowned British historian Andrew Roberts explains why “The Cold War” could just as easily be called “The Third World War.”
Donate today to PragerU! l.prageru.com/2eB2p0h
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools