- Article 12 The Right to Privacy. Nobody should try to harm our good name. Nobody has the right to come into our home, open our letters, or bother us or our family without a good reason. I would assume this includes our private information that is being sold for profit.
- Article 18. Freedom of Thought. We all have the right to believe in what we want to believe, to have a religion, or to change it if we want.
- Article 19. Freedom of Expression. We all have the right to make up our own minds, to think what we like, to say what we think, and to share our ideas with other people.
- Article 20. The Right to Public Assembly. We all have the right to meet our friends and to work together in peace to defend our rights. Nobody can make us join a group if we don’t want to.
- Article 21. The Right to Democracy. We all have the right to take part in the government of our country. Every grown-up should be allowed to choose their own leaders. Manipulating/filtering content the public can see directly inhibits us in our ability to make informed decisions for ourselves.
- Article 30. No One Can Take Away Your Human Rights.
Senator Ted Cruz questioned Google UX director, Maggie Stanphill, about he recent Project Veritas report at a U.S. Senate hearing on June 25, and the woman could not even be bothered to read the report before the case. Censorship is becoming normalized and it is by far the scariest thing I’ve seen come of the rift between the extreme left and.. …everyone else.