I am just using $AAPL or Apple, Inc. as an example but think about all other multinational organizations with shops in Russia. Chinese and other organizations in countries friendly to Russia will increase their market share, revenues and import/exports.
This article basically states that $1B in lost revenue annually for Apple, but also that Chinese companies will replace both Apple and Samsung with an increase in market share in Russia.
This article says $7B in lost revenue in Russia for Apple, but only represents 1-2% for total revenue worldwide.
Not financial advice.
Obviously there are other factors like inflation, export/import, supply/demand and etc…… that make individual stocks go up or down.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…