U.S. House Rep Thomas Massie (R-KY) is one of 57 GOP reps who voted against a nearly $40 billion aid package for Ukraine that passed the House last night.
In a tweet this morning, Massie pointed out, “Counting last night’s rushed vote, Congress has now spent more money on Ukraine in six months than we spend on all US roads and bridges in a year.”
Massie added that it was “something to think about the next time you are stuck in traffic or replacing a bent rim.”
Counting last night’s rushed vote, Congress has now spent more money on Ukraine in six months than we spend on all US roads and bridges in a year.
… something to think about the next time you are stuck in traffic or replacing a bent rim.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) May 11, 2022
8.3% inflation in America and these jackasses in Congress are stroking a $40 BILLION check to Ukraine? What kind of kickbacks are the criminals in Congress getting from this aid package?Two days ago it was $33 BILLION, today $40 BILLION! Take care of your problems at home in America first!
🇺🇸 40 BN to Ukraine no problem says Biden , tomorrow he will say 40 BN wasn’t enough, meanwhile in 🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/NDE65zAmtO
— Dagny Taggart (@DagnyTaggart369) May 11, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky