Outraged motorists are sticking it to Joe Biden at the gas pumps.
Decals of a finger-pointing President Biden, with the words “I did that!” in big, bold print, have been appearing on fuel pumps across the country — including New York City — as gasoline prices skyrocket.
“I just know everything he’s been doing since he took office has been going downhill. Bring Trump back,” said Harold Frost, 29, of the Upper West Side. “My car has been parked the whole week because of this. I took the train, but it’s dangerous now on the train. You gotta be careful.”
The Post found the stickers — which sell in packs of 100 for $8 on Amazon — on a pump at the Speedway on Bruckner Boulevard in Mott Haven, where an attendant tried to peel it off. Three stickers adorned a Shell pump in Harlem on Broadway, where The Post interviewed drivers filling their tanks.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children