In the above chart, nonrevolving government is not seasonally adjusted, the rest of the numbers are.
The Federal Reserve Consumer Credit Report for August shows seasonally-adjusted rise in credit of $14.4 billion.
Seasonally Adjusted Consumer Credit Details
- Total Credit: +14.4 Billion
- Revolving Credit: +3.0 Billion
- Nonrevolving Credit: +11.4 Billion
Not Adjusted Consumer Credit Details
- Total Credit: +40.7 Billion
- Revolving Credit: +9.5 Billion
- Nonrevolving Credit: +31.1 Billion
- Nonrevolving Government: +14.5 Billion
Nonrevolving government credit is a subset of nonrevolving. It includes student debt. Nearly half of the rise in nonrevolving credit was student debt.