This week’s crash in retail stocks was more serious than many realize.
Retail giants said inflation is reducing spending on nonessential items.
Consumers are going from being handed $4 trillion to no discretionary income.
Now throw in rising rates and a topping housing market.
— The Kobeissi Letter (@KobeissiLetter) May 21, 2022
MORE HORRORS AWAIT AFTER $550 BILLION RETAIL EARNINGS MELTDOWN; RISING COSTS, INVENTORIES AMONG KEY ISSUES FACING THE INDUSTRY: BBG
— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) May 22, 2022
— Livingston (@RetirementRight) May 22, 2022
— FactSet (@FactSet) May 22, 2022
— Topdown Charts (@topdowncharts) May 23, 2022
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- 100-Year-Old Military Vet Becomes “I Should Have Sided with Hitler” Meme
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- Man goes into his BANK, wants to withdraw his OWN money,bank wants to know PRECISELY how he will be spending it
- Zelensky’s inner circle is buying up expensive real estate in Switzerland