Continuing Jobless Claims now rising the most since the Great Recession.
This index tracks the unemployment rate with an exceptional 0.97 correlation since 1968!
Keep this in mind.
The labor market holds the key for the business cycle. pic.twitter.com/tScvtwgyOe
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) January 10, 2020
— Lakshman Achuthan (@businesscycle) January 10, 2020
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Man Who Thinks Candy is Healthier Than Meat to Advise White House on Health and Nutrition
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- The Truth About the US “Economy”
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Jesse Felder: Small Businesses’ Big Message For The Markets