A man whose bail was cut from $5 million to $100,000 (98% reduction) after shooting at police officers while drunkenly fleeing in a 100-mph car chase is an illegal immigrant who has been deported seven times.
Pablo Nava-Jaimes, 31, allegedly fired at least 10 rounds at police during a pursuit after leaving a barbecue where he had “8 or 9 beers” on June 5, per a criminal complaint. He stated that he “didn’t know why he fired at officers” but was frustrated because he felt police hadn’t adequately responded to vandalism of his property. This was not his first interaction with law enforcement, however, as he has previously been deported seven times, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) spokesperson told Alpha News.
“Pablo Nava-Jaimes, 31, is a citizen of Mexico and unlawfully present in the United States. Nava-Jaimes illegally entered the United States at an unknown date and at an unknown location,” the spokesperson said. This is at least his eighth illegal entry into the U.S.: “United States Border Patrol encountered and voluntarily removed Nava-Jaimes from the U.S. on at least seven occasions between 2008 and 2010,” the spokesperson reported.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably