She had her hazards on and wasn’t driving erratically…
Totally uncalled for imho.
Jail the cop. He had no call to do this. pic.twitter.com/KoRmZoz1Vt
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) June 9, 2021
A pit maneuver is considered deadly force, which is only justified if there is an imminent threat to life. Also, this happened in Arkansas and she was following the state police’s own guidelines:
See also Panic in the STREET: One Bank Crashes, A Bigger One RUNS for its life, and Suddenly it’s Panic on Wall Street.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
See also Christian Accountant Fired After Refusing LGBTQ Brainwashing Loses Lawsuit Against School District