Hong Kong and Tawain are out of the news. Now it’s all about the Coronavirus. China expert Daniel Joseph believes that the Chinese Government is doing a much better job communicating with its people this time, after the SARS disaster last time. But restricting travel at the height of the Chinese New Year is causing near panic in many places. We don’t yet know the full effects of the virus and it is spreading to other countries, including two cases in the US so far. We talked about the trade deal. Dan believes that it is a milestone in US-China relations and that the IP and forced technology issues are largely resolved. There’s still much to be done and the next phase has yet to begin, but these are hopeful signs. Finally, things have calmed down in Hong Kong quite a bit since the Taiwanese elections, which led to the election of major anti-mainland leader. That’s taken the pressure off of Hong Kong, but localized demonstrations are continuing. More to come on this front.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW