by Chris Kimble
It’s a good idea for investors to be aware of key indicators and inter-market relationships.
Perhaps it’s watching the US Dollar as an indicator for precious metals or emerging markets. Or watching interest rates for the economy. Experience, history, and relationships matter. And it’s good to simply add these to our tool-kit.
Today, we look at another relationship that has signaled several stock market tops and bottoms over the years, and especially the past several months.
When crude oil tops or bottoms, it seems that the stock market follows along. And with Crude oil reversing lower last week, it’s probably a good idea that investors pay attention here.
Looks like an important test for crude oil and stocks could be in play at each trend line (2). Stay tuned!
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.