The Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) was created so that in the unlikely event you experience a serious injury from a covered countermeasure, you may be considered for benefits.
What is a countermeasure?
A countermeasure is a vaccination, medication, device, or other item recommended to diagnose, prevent or treat a declared pandemic, epidemic or security threat. On the rare chance you suffered a serious injury, or the death of a loved one, from the administration or use of a covered countermeasure, you may qualify for benefits.
Federal declarations issued by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services specify the countermeasures covered by the Program. Please review the “Covered Countermeasures” section of a declaration to determine the types of medical countermeasures that are covered by the CICP. Declarations have been issued for medical countermeasures against the following.
- Nerve Agents and Certain Insecticides (Organophophorus and/or Carbamate)
- Pandemic Influenza
- Acute Radiation Syndrome
- Botulinum Toxin
h/t Turbo Nutz
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline