The Government prepares a law that allows to mobilize all those of legal age and requisition their property
After almost a year and a half of pandemic, the Government is preparing a reform of the National Security Law with important consequences for citizens and their freedom.
As published today by the newspaper El País , among the novelties it will contemplate that every person of legal age will be obliged to carry out the “personal benefits” required by the competent authorities in the event that a state of crisis is declared in our country. An obligation that will mark the law, according to this newspaper, following the guidelines of the National Security Council that has not established exceptions.
This is contemplated in the reform of this rule prepared by the Government of Pedro Sánchez, which determines that a state of crisis is a “situation of interest to National Security . ” For this reason, it will also include from the possibility of temporarily requisitioning all types of property, to the intervention or provisional occupation of those that are necessary, through the suspension of all types of activities. As compensation, the rule also includes, according to the Prisa newspaper, those who suffer financial losses due to the seizure of their property or the interruption of their activity will have the right to be compensated . The same does not happen with those who are obliged to make a personal benefit for which the new reform does not collect any compensation.
According to El País, although the draft law does not specify it, it is assumed that personal benefits and the requisition of material will be related to the type of crisis in question, whether of a health, environmental, economic, financial nature, etc. What the articles do make clear is that the measures adopted will be gradual and proportionate to the situation to be faced and will be limited to the time strictly necessary to overcome the crisis situation.
All adults will be required to provide “personal services” to the state if a crisis is ever declared in Spain, according to the reform of the National Security Law being prepared by the government.
The reform also states that authorities can temporarily requisition all types of assets, take over or temporarily occupy those that are needed and suspend all activity. Citizens who are economically harmed by these actions have the right to compensation, according to the document. In its preliminary version, the bill does not include compensation for people whose services are required by the state.
Billionaire Investor Charlie Munger Says US Should Learn From China’s Authoritarianism…
U.S. billionaire investor Charlie Munger, vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, praised China’s communist regime for its silencing of Alibaba founder Jack Ma.
“Communists did the right thing,” said Munger on what the Chinese regime did to Ma, in an interview with CNBC on June 29.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
— INVESTMENT HULK (@INVESTMENTSHULK) July 4, 2021
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe