by John Ward
The bollocks about Covid19 continues unabated. Our blond Turk helmsman Bojo the Ethereal Ancient Greek Minotaurshitter discerns a new upcoming EU virus horror: Covid Tsuname2 – the Revenge of the Believers. But the data tell a different story.
Would you lock up your economy based on these C19 death numbers?
Country Today Yesterday
Spain 2 5
Italy 3 6
France 16 15
Germany 6 5
Belgium 3 11
Netherlands 0 2
No, you almost certainly wouldn’t. But the Central Banks and Wall Street would – and here’s why:
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas