Covid-19 infections and deaths are on the rise again in Europe, with Russia, Ukraine and Romania registering the highest fatalities on the continent, an AFP tally shows.
About 1,672,000 new cases have been registered on the continent over the past week, an average of about 239,000 per day.
That was an increase of 18% on the previous week, according to AFP’s data, compiled from official sources from 52 countries and territories in the region.
The increase in cases was a 60% jump from August and September, when were about 150,000 new registered cases per day, the data showed.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people
See also Matt Taibbi: "TWITTER FILES #19: The Great Covid-19 Lie Machine: Stanford, the Virality Project, and the Censorship of “True Stories"