Both Fanshawe College and Western University have strict COVID-19 vaccination requirements in place for those on campus.
At Fanshawe, anyone coming to the college’s campuses must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have an approved medical or Ontario Human Rights Code exemption. The college has been barring those not vaccinated or without an approved medical exemption from going on campus since Nov. 5.
According to Fanshawe, 94 per cent of students and 98 per cent of employees have been fully vaccinated, with 23 students and five staff granted exemptions.
So far, just over 99 per cent of Western students and staff have provided proof of full vaccination, according to the university.
Fanshawe College will be implementing a vaccination policy for all employees, students, contractors and visitors who are required to be on campus this fall.
As of November 5, 2021, those coming to any Fanshawe campus must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical exemption. Those with an approved exemption will be required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test within the last 72 hours.
Those who are not fully vaccinated and who do not have an approved medical exemption will not be permitted on campus as of November 5. This date was chosen to allow a grace period for those who are not yet fully vaccinated to receive both doses and reach the 14-day waiting period after the second dose.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline