Nothing has been the same since Covid struck in early 2020.
CMBX BBB-, the reference basket for CMBS 6, was climbing to around $95 prior to the Covid outbreak and resulting recession. The CMBX reference basket is now at $72.25.
CMBX 6 is largely composed of retail and office, both hit hard by Covid and the ensuing lockdowns and fearmongering by the Federal government and main street media.
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article