- China’s renewed crackdown on the cryptocurrency industry has wiped off around $400 billion in value off of the total digital currency market since Friday.
- Bitcoin, ether, XRP and other digital coins fell sharply.
- On Friday, authorities in China’s Sichuan province, ordered cryptocurrency miners to shut down their operations.
- The People’s Bank of China urged financial institutions not to provide services related to cryptocurrency activities.
China’s renewed crackdown on the cryptocurrency industry has wiped off around $400 billion in value from the total digital currency market since Friday, when a major bitcoin mining hub ordered miners to shut down operations.
Bitcoin was down more than 8% in the last 24 hours, at $29,791, at around 8:40 a.m. ET on Tuesday. It broke below $30,000 for the first time since Jan. 27, according to CoinDesk data. Other cryptocurrencies including ether and XRP were also sharply lower.
Over the past few days, China has stepped up its efforts to rein in the country’s cryptocurrency industry.
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Fact-Check articles are created by the left to censor negative news about Democrats.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Livin’ In Biden’s Paradise! Percentage Of NYSE Stocks Closing Above 200 Day Moving Average Collapses To 13.48% (Bollinger Band, Fibonacci, Elliott Wave, Ichimoku)
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”