Last week, CBP officers working in Indianapolis detained shipments that were arriving from Hong Kong mis-manifested as “Game Card” with a value of $20. Officers inspected the shipments and found nearly 1.2K counterfeit state driver's licenses.
— CBP (@CBP) January 23, 2022
Yesterday body cam footage leaked on Biden’s covert program to distribute illegals all over the United States via chartered planes run by private military contractor MVM.
Last week Customs and Border Protection announced they intercepted three shipments of fake ID (1207 total) originating from Hong Kong that were shipped to addresses in New York and Chicago. The packages had a declared value of $20 and were described as “Game Card”.
CBP routinely intercepts packages, but they can’t intercept them all. This is a game of numbers with limited manpower.
This comes one year before midterm elections when Biden is one of the most unpopular presidents in US history.
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms