by Chris Black
This is the Republican Party for you in a nutshell.
When Crenshaw is asked why he won't speak up for political prisoners (held indefinitely and without charge) whom he represents, he responds:
"What good would it do me to speak up for them?"
I dont know asshole, maybe it would send a message that it's wrong or something t.co/hTHqQTZfr8
— George Alexopoulos (@GPrime85) January 18, 2022
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Wait, What?