More Record Highs Incoming
Excessive heat watches and red flag warnings were in effect across the northwestern United States Wednesday as record heat began building in some places and AccuWeather forecasters along with local officials are warning that the weather is going to become a lot hotter in the coming days.
“We’re going to be looking at all-time record highs in some spots,” AccuWeather Chief Broadcast Meteorologist Bernie Rayno warned for a part of the country where air conditioning is not a staple in homes. Rayno said some of the places that will see temps soar farthest above normal include those along the Interstate-5 corridor between Seattle and Portland.
“During Saturday and Sunday, forecast high temperatures upwards of 100 degrees will spread across a large area in Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Idaho, Oregon, and western Montana,” Smithmyer continued.
As a weak storm system pushes slowly inland from the Pacific Ocean into Thursday, temperatures will be held back temporarily in coastal areas of the Northwest.
The slight cooldown will trim temperatures back to 5-10 degrees above average into Thursday, before a shift in the jet stream is expected to turn the atmospheric furnace on high Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…