Silver Doctors, Released on 2/2/21
From the Reddit traders thinking they can take on the big bank silver shorts, to silver bullion dealers getting wiped out of their inventory, and to the wild price swings to the tune of many dollars per day, it has been one wild rollercoaster ride in silver lately!
And If you’re on this ride, you’ll want to make sure the person you are sitting next to not only likes this kind of stuff, but perhaps more importantly, won’t puke his guts out halfway through it!
So we called up our good friend Dave Kranzler of Investment Research Dynamics to talk about some of the things going on in the silver market right now, as well as to perhaps help calm some of the fears of any new riders out there.
Some of the topics in today’s discussion include –
– It has been an emotional week in the silver market. What are Dave’s thoughts about what has happened over the last week.
– Everybody is expecting this epic short squeeze that breaks the chains of silver market manipulation, but as long as it’s contained to the paper silver market, that’s not even possible, is it?
– What are some of the things that have been done today to trigger such a decline? Mainstream propaganda? And what’s all the chatter about “margin hikes”?
– How could the price manipulation be broken by the physical silver markets?
– Did all of the short-term gold & silver forecasts just become null and void? What does a trader do in the markets?
– Would they be able to push the price of silver under $20, and wouldn’t that be like one last royal flush at these low prices?
– What else is on Dave’s radar as we move though the Winter?
For discussion of all of those topics and more, tune-in to the interview in its entirety!
Dave Kranzler spent many years working in various Wall Street jobs. After business school, he primarily traded junk bonds for a large bank. Dave graduated from Oberlin College with majors in Economics and English and he also has an MBA from the University of Chicago, with a concentration in accounting and finance. Currently, he co-manages a precious metals and mining stock investment fund in Denver. He has nearly thirty years of experience in studying, researching, analyzing and investing in the financial markets. His daily articles can be found at his site, Investment Research Dynamics.