Reminder: COVID-19 testing sites are closed today in observance of DC Emancipation Day. pic.twitter.com/oXJduqNQ68
— Mayor Muriel Bowser (@MayorBowser) April 16, 2021
DPW will be closed tomorrow for the Holiday! Services will be suspended and resume the following day.
For more information; t.co/MOHQCOIcXL
— DC Department of Public Works (@DCDPW) April 15, 2021
h/t Anon Braveheart
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting