by Chris Black
De-regulation was done to allow speculators into the energy market.
Anyone with a PO Box could become an energy company.
You just had to buy contracts for power on the open market and “sell it” to consumers. Your company didn’t have to generate, transmit, or service the power or lines.
They claimed this would reduce prices due to competition. How can you reduce prices without adding actual competition in the generation and transmission of power?
All they did was add tremendous competition in the bidding of contracts, driving up the price.
Beginning to think the real problem is retiring old plants to create a crisis & spur demand for new plants t.co/yg7KJBx8eq
— Monica Perez (@MonicaPerezShow) May 17, 2022
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW