This Founding Father will no longer be in “the room where it happens” — thanks to Bill de Blasio.
The mayor, who has just three months left in office, is quietly banishing a statue of Thomas Jefferson from City Hall — where it has resided for the past 187 years, The Post has learned.
The city’s Public Design Commission — comprised of mayoral appointees — has listed “the long term loan” of the 1833 painted plaster Council Chambers statue of the Declaration of Independence author to the New-York Historical Society on its “consent” agenda for Monday.
The consent designation means the historic statue’s removal is not scheduled for public debate. The 11-member design commission will vote on de Blasio’s Jefferson exile after reviewing public comments, a City Hall spokesman said.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?