Dear Friend of GATA and Gold:
Wall Street Silver’s standing committee of Lee Juston, Jim Lewis, and Ivan Bayouhki today interview GATA board member Ed Steer, publisher of Ed Steer’s Gold & Silver Digest letter (EdSteerGoldSilver.com), about silver’s prospects and the creakiness of the world financial system.
Commodity prices, Steer says, have been suppressed by derivatives for 50 years, but debt is going to explode the financial system and force an upward revaluation of the monetary metals and commodities.
The Sprott physical silver fund (PSLV), Steer says, is steadily absorbing the silver inventory of the New York Commodities Exchange.
Steer’s interview is a half-hour long and can be viewed at YouTube here:
CHRIS POWELL, Secretary/Treasurer
Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.
* * *
Join GATA here:
New Orleans Investment Conference
Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel
2 Poydras St., New Orleans, Louisiana
Tuesday-Friday, October 19-22, 2021
* * *
Toast to a free gold market
with great GATA-label wine
Wine carrying the label of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee, cases of which were awarded to three lucky donors in GATA’s recent fundraising campaign, are now available for purchase by the case from Fay J Winery LLC in Texarkana, Texas. Each case has 12 bottles and the cost is $240, which includes shipping via Federal Express.
Here’s what the bottles look like:
Buyers can compose their case by choosing as many as four varietals from the list here:
GATA will receive a commission on each case of GATA-label wine sold. So if you like wine and buy it anyway, why not buy it in a way that supports our work to achieve free and transparent markets in the monetary metals?
To order a case of GATA-label wine, please e-mail Fay J Winery at email@example.com.
* * *
Support GATA by purchasing
Stuart Englert’s “Rigged”
“Rigged” is a concise explanation of government’s currency market rigging policy and extensively credits GATA’s work exposing it. Ten percent of sales proceeds are contributed to GATA. Buy a copy for $14.99 through Amazon —
— or for an additional $3 and a penny buy an autographed copy from Englert himself by contacting him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * *
Help keep GATA going:
GATA is a civil rights and educational organization based in the United States and tax-exempt under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Its e-mail dispatches are free, and you can subscribe at:
To contribute to GATA, please visit:
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!