James Yucel, Director of the Defund the BBC Campaign speaks to talkRADIO’s Dan Wootton about his newly launched campaign. He told Dan the campaign was started out of frustration and “completely on a whim”, saying the sole aim of the campaign is to “ultimately scrap the BBC licence fee”.
He told Dan “I’ve got many kinds of messages from strangers, telling me to keep up the good work” but he added that he had received a number of nasty messages as well, however “most of which were actually ridiculously amusing.”
Another of his concerns about the occasions where the BBC has reportedly introduced “doctors, teachers and nurses” whilst failing to declare affiliations to groups such as Momentum.
With nearly 50,000 supporters signed up already, the young campaigner who is a university student in Glasgow has already made waves in the media landscape.
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]