‘Breaking all possible records of cruelty, parents in Delhi went way too far to punish their 5-year-old girl. In a case of heinous corporal punishment, a 5-year-old girl was allegedly tied with a rope and left to suffer in the scorching heat in Delhi for not doing her homework.’
After a video of a girl child tied up on the roof of a house surfaced on social media, all possible efforts were made by Delhi Police to ascertain her identity and circumstances. The family of the child has been identified and appropriate action initiated.#DelhiPoliceCares
— Delhi Police (@DelhiPolice) June 8, 2022
Delhi | She is my niece. It's the incident of around June 2-3. I got to know that she was playing (with children) when her mother took her home saying she hadn't completed her homework: Sunil, Uncle of the girl who was left tied on a rooftop under the scorching sun (08.6) pic.twitter.com/6hHjD0grHb
— ANI (@ANI) June 9, 2022
h/t A Deplorable Neanderthal
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…