by Chris Black
The alleged president of the United States is now suggesting that we should flagrantly violate the engineered weight limits of our bridges (most of which were built decades ago and are well past their prime) to stop the catastrophic supply chain failures that he himself caused, and continues to make worse.
But no, Russia is 100% wrong, the US DEFINITELY isn’t in decline.
When we move stuff faster through ports, when bridges don’t have weight restrictions, when there’s less traffic on our roads — that’s how we resolve supply chain problems and get goods to people quicker and cheaper.
The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law is helping make it happen.
— President Biden (@POTUS) January 24, 2022
The Biden asskissers in the comment section are delusional.
After 4 years of hell we have a President who works for the people, not big corporations.
— Phillip- VoteBlue22 (@phillip_vote22) January 24, 2022
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms