The minimum wage shouldn’t be $7.25. It shouldn’t be $15. It should be $30.
— Rebecca Parson for Congress, WA-06 (@RebeccaforWA) May 19, 2022
If the government can magically come up with money to bail out corporations during the pandemic, don’t you think it can come up with money to help small businesses pay a living wage? Stop the hysterics and think about this rationally.
— Rebecca Parson for Congress, WA-06 (@RebeccaforWA) May 21, 2022
“The advocates of the minimum wage and its periodic boosting
reply that all this is scare talk and that minimum wage rates
do not and never have caused any unemployment. The proper
riposte is to raise them one better; all right, if the
minimum wage is such a wonderful anti-poverty measure, and
can have no unemployment-raising effects, why are you such
pikers? Why you are helping the working poor by such piddling
amounts? Why stop at $4.55 an hour? Why not $10 an hour?
It is obvious that the minimum wage advocates do not pursue
their own logic, because if they push it to such heights,
virtually the entire labor force will be disemployed. In
short, you can have as much unemployment as you want, simply
by pushing the legally minimum wage high enough.”
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW