Democrat Texas state Rep. Donna Howard, who appeared in the now infamous photo of maskless Dem lawmakers on a private jet, faced ridicule after she called for “universal mask-wearing.”
Howard was one of 60 Texas Democrats who boarded a jet to Washington, D.C., to skip out on a vote on Texas’ election reform bill. A photo of the plane cabin shows Howard and several other passengers not wearing masks.
Following the trip, where they met with U.S. officials, Howard along with 5 of her colleagues tested positive for COVID-19.
She subsequently tried to deflect criticism by remarking, “TSA exempts private, non-commercial flights from the mask requirement.”
“Unfortunately, the spike in infections from the delta variant became apparent immediately after our flight,” Howard continued.
“Had we known at the time, we would have worn masks.”
Now Howard is facing more mockery after she vehemently called for schoolchildren to be forced to wear masks in class.
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.