He’s only asking for 55 million.
60 million isn’t that much to rebuild an entire city.
70 million is such a tiny fraction of the federal budget it won’t even be noticed.
In fact 100 million is only 30 cents from every American.
Surely you can spare some change to get 200 million for Minneapolis.
Even children can afford to give a dollar so Minneapolis can have 300 million.
Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey (D) is asking for federal assistance to rebuild the city after he had enabled rioters to sack hundreds of businesses unimpeded for days.
Frey had ordered the police to abandon the 3rd precinct station, allowing rioters to burn the facility, as well as refusing to call in the National Guard after the protests devolved into violent bedlam following the death of George Floyd.
“We will do everything we can as we shift to recovery mode,” Frey told The Star Tribune earlier this week. “We’re recovering from crises sandwiched on top of each other, from COVID-19 to the police killing and then the looting which took place afterward.”
The city estimated that the riots inflicted a minimum of $55 million worth of damage, destroying over 220 buildings.
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels