Longtime Democrat politician Mark Ridley-Thomas has been indicted on federal corruption charges.
The 20-count indictment filed in Los Angeles federal court alleges that Ridley-Thomas and Marilyn Louise Flynn, the former dean of USC’s School of Social Work, are both being indicted in connection to a bribery scheme.
The indictment alleges Ridley-Thomas conspired with Flynn to essentially set up a quid-pro-quo deal where they both would benefit financially.
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- BIS WARNS OF $80 TRILLION OF HIDDEN FX SWAP DEBT
- We are in stage 2 of an economic depression
- CHINA: This Is At The Shanghai Train Station. People Need To Take A PCR Test To Get Out
- The Conflict In Ukraine Has Evolved Into A War Between The United States And Russia
- Could 65 Trillion Dollars In “Hidden” Derivatives Cause The Entire Global Financial System To Crash?
- Why Are So Many Major Volcanoes Suddenly Exploding All Over The World?
- The global depression is edging closer
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer