Democrat Senator tells police not to arrest vandals – turns out she didn’t have authority to do that
PORTSMOUTH, VA – The site of the infamous monument toppling that left a protester critically injured has unveiled new information with regard to who may have added fuel to the proverbial fire.
Said kindler of that fire was none other than Democrat Senator Louise L*ucas, who was caught on newly-released body cam footage telling police they were not allowed to arrest vandals.
COME SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE LEFTISM: Miami man arrested for damaging police cars says group recruits others to incite protest violence.
George Soros Donates $220 Million to Radical BLM Groups Including Movement to “End Policing as We Know It”
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB