120 years ago, Texas added two congressmen and created its 15th congressional district. Democrats have held it for 120, beginning with John Nance Garner who represented it for 30 years until he became vice president under FDR. Al Gore carried it by 10 points despite running against the governor of Texas, George W. Bush. 4 years later, Bush won it by 2 but Obama carried it by 20 points. Hillary carried it by 16. The district is 81% Hispanic.
Only 1 Republican seat is expected to flip.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug