Sunday on Fox News Channel’s “Life, Liberty & Levin,” Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) touted his state’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
DeSantis advised that had Florida not pushed back against lockdowns, and other states followed suit, the United States would look more like Canada right now, which he said would still be locked down.
“You just have so many threats to freedom nowadays, and what we’re doing is we’ve essentially Katy, barred the door to protect Floridians and to protect their freedoms and opportunities,” DeSantis told host Mark Levin. “And you see it in a number of different ways. Obviously, we were the leading state fighting against coronavirus lockdowns. We had kids in school, in person, for the entire school year. I believe had Florida not done that, you would not see the other states to have followed — Canada, for example, still locked down.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe