Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis goes Beast Mode:
The chance that I am going to back down on my commitment to students and back down from my commitment to parents’ rights simply because of fraudulent media narratives or pressure from woke corporations, the chances of that are zero.
On Thursday, after a call from Disney CEO Bob Chapek that activist shareholders forced as the result of a protest, DeSantis stood up to woke cancel culture. Refusing to bow to pressure by radicals, DeSantis defended the new anti-grooming bill — mislabeled as the “Don’t Say Gay” bill by the activist media who carry water for the Left — and said, “Here’s what I can tell you: In the state of Florida, we are not going to allow them to inject transgenderism into kindergartens.”
The whole statement inspires and provides yet another beacon of conservative leadership for a Republican Party apparatus that too often backs down from the fight. Refusing to cede any ground to the Left, DeSantis continued:
We’ve got one thing to say to our GOP colleagues — GAY! pic.twitter.com/AiXzW0chUq
— Florida Senate Democrats (@FLSenateDems) March 7, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming