Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed an immigration enforcement bill Friday and announced a “strike force” that’s focused on illegal drug smuggling and human trafficking.
DeSantis, flanked by law enforcement officers, signed Senate Bill 1808 at a news conference in Escambia County Friday morning.
The bill, passed by the state senate earlier this year, requires state law enforcement agencies with county detention facilities to work with Immigration and Customs Enforcement to enforce immigration laws.
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms