Broward County, FL, School Board Member Sarah Leonardi on Gov. Ron DeSantis’ (R-FL) executive order leaving school mask decisions up to parents:
“If he wants to tie our hands legally, he can do that, and we will find other ways to keep our students and employees safe.” pic.twitter.com/l8BKuUn0Jr
— The Recount (@therecount) July 30, 2021
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!