Something remarkable is taking place in the markets: despite a near record 10 out of 11 weekly drops in the S&P500…
… and a now unprecedented and record 11 of 12 weekly declines in the Dow Jones average…
… retail investors are buying the dip, again and again and again and so on. And not only that, their buying gets more aggressive the lower stocks slide.
According to the latest EPFR data, investors plowed a whopping $16.6bn to stocks, all of it passive of course, with $32.3BN to ETFs offset by $15.7bn from mutual funds, bringing the YTD ETF inflows to $328BN vs $117BN in long-only outflows.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW