The U.S. has officially tallied more deaths from the China virus in 2021 than in 2020, even as the vaccines are widely distributed throughout the country.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has reported there have been 385,348 COVID-19 deaths in 2021. Throughout the entire year of 2020, there were 385,343 reported deaths due to COVID-19.
The Hill noted that this depressing milestone has come “despite the fact that three COVID-19 vaccines have been authorized in the country, most recently for children as young as 5 years old.”
The CDC’s data shows that 59 percent of Americans are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 while 69 percent have received some form of vaccination against the virus. Nevertheless, case totals across the country are spiking, which may result in a push for more lockdowns and coercive mandates from public health officials.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline