Everyone of us is looking for the next big thing…just look at the insanity behind LCID and RIVN – these companies have produced relatively little product yet are practically mega corporations unto themselves.
Space, while getting less attention currently will be the place that the light becomes the brightest during my lifetime and investment life cycle…look at what happend with $SPCE and $MAXR over the last few years and their potential for the next ones…
The big boys and defense contractors have lots of legacy nonsense which opens up another avenue to get in the game.
I really like $ASTR and what they’re planning to do over the next four years – they could be one of first players for approachable orbital vehicles and exploration – being the conduit for middle sized companies to get satellites into orbit. Their successful launch this weekend will certainly be a strong catalyst for this week and moving forward.
That being said – who else do you like in this space? Which companies will we look back at in 2030-2040 and say – if I had played that right I could have turned $10k into $10m?
Go out there and fight for your futures brothers!
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence or consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline